12.05.2007

Reason Will Not Lead To Solution

A couple of months ago I stumbled upon a little youtube series called We Need Girlfriends. Quite an awesome little show, if I do say so myself. Its the story of these three friends who just graduated from college and are dumped by their college-girlfriends. It is a wonderful little sitcom and they have recently been picked up by CBS (very exciting!). I recommend watching the whole series, but my personal favorite episode is Future Henry. It makes me remember what junior high/high school were like -- well, the good parts of it anyway. (I, like the character Henry, was big into The X-Files as a teenager.)


Speaking of The X-Files, they are coming out with a second movie this summer. Hooray! The release date is supposedly July 25th, so you know where I'll be that day. All this nostalgia is making me feel gooey inside. I feel like I should put on the first Simple Plan CD, grab a skateboard and read a book by Francesca Lia Block.



// Today's blog title brought to you by the lyrics of "Lovefool" -- originally recorded by The Cardigans and recently covered by New Found Glory. I highly recommend downloading both versions.

No comments: