3.03.2008

Soon Enough For You

I accomplished a goal I set for myself this year. I have learned HTML and created a website using HTML. You can view the said site here. If for whatever reason the link doesn't work, just copy and paste this url: http://philosophy.and.mixtapes.angelfire.com
I actually still have more ideas for it. I'm thinking of adding thumbnail pictures of the books in the ABC section. Right now it looks kind of blah and I think the pictures could really add something to it. And as for the (f)Art page, I don't really have much there at all. I have ideas in my head for stories, it's just hard to write them down in a coherent manner. It feels good to have accomplished a goal for the year already. And its only March! The goal I'm looking most forward to is graduating. Unfortunately, it is not possible for that to happen until December, so I'll have to be patient. I'm trying to remember if I had set any other goals for myself? I know that I had wanted to learn to knit, but I don't think that's going to happen until Corey and I are out of New York. I tried watching a video of someone starting off a knit (sorry if that's not the correct word) and I was completely lost. I need someone to actually show me in real life and, thankfully, my mom knows how to start it off, at least. I actually do have another goal, I'm just not sure that I really want to share it just yet. Maybe once I've actually accomplished it I'll be able to talk about it, but until then, I'll just keep you all in suspense.

//The Get Up Kid's "Fall Semester"

5 comments:

JAYSUN said...

Congrats on the web page looks awesome. And yesit is ok for a link to my page.. rather flattering I am in the soon to be renowned web site. Ill add a link from mine to yours. Congrats once again

Jessica said...

Thanks!

frumskeptic said...

very nice site. :)
I wouldlove to learn HTML
Mazel tov on accomplishing a goal!

btw, I think your project alphabet thing is really cool :)

Frum Librarian said...

Great site! Thanks for linking to me!
Personal things in my life have just majorly settled down, so I'm hoping I will get back to posting once a week...Keep yelling at me!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the web site! I love that you link to me! It is great, thanks! Shavua tov and Purim Sameach!