2.26.2008

Losing the Feeling of Feeling Unique

I have an Intro to Logic test tomorrow, so what better time than now to write a new post in this here blog? So nothing is official yet, but Corey and I might be getting out of New York sooner than expected. HOORAY! If he takes a class or two during the summer he may be able to graduate this coming fall (when I do). Only issue there might be is that the summer semester ends about a day after we leave for Israel, so Corey needs to get permission from the instructor that he can take the final (if there even is a final in that class) early. Neither of us sees a reason why the instructor would say no. Corey's taken a course with this guy before, so yeah. But I've been feeling a lot less... not depressed, but I can't think of the right word, since I found out about this. It would be so wonderful to leave this G-d forsaken town 5 months earlier than expected.

In other news, I watched Evil Dead II today. Not as good as The Evil Dead, but it was mildly entertaining. As entertaining as terrible acting and a plot you've seen before, but rewritten in a worse manner can be. All that's left is Army of Darkness and I've heard from several people that its the best of the three. The Evil Dead was pretty awesome, so I have very high expectations for this one.

I have more on my mind, but I can't seem to articulate it in even a mildly intelligent way, so I will leave it for another day.

//Panic! at the Disco's Nine in the Afternoon



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the feeling of leaving NYC for the last time. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Now it is a nice place to visit for shopping and kosher restuarants, but the rest, I can live without. Here's hopin

JAYSUN said...

Glad your going to be getting out of the city. I know that depressing feeling of stuck in a city you hate. I have been planning my exodus from my city for 4 years and have a year or so left so im glad to hear the good news for ya