5.29.2008

I Guess It's Nobody's Fault Now But My Own

My thoughts have been few and far between lately. Had no real inspiration to write, but I'm awfully bored right now, so seems as good a time to write as ever. Well, first things first, today is mine and Corey's 10 month wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 10 months. Been a great 10 months, I love Corey and I am so happy I never have to go through sheva brachos again -- well, until our future children get married, but then the focus won't be all on me and the Core-inator. Yeah, I mixed Corey with Terminator. I'm awesome like that.


Besides for loving Corey, I also love music. It is awesome.

I had a dream last night that Barak Obama and Sherry Palmer (the biz-nitch from '24') were married... and he was cheating on her. Seems pretty realistic to me... the marriage part, not the cheating on his wife part though. I don't hit that low.

Mayonnaise sandwiches are awesome. Put some Miracle Whip Lite on two pieces of toast and stick a piece of American cheese or two in the middle. I've been eating these sandwiches since I was about 6 and I still love them as much today as I did then. Oh, and Miracle Whip Lite is the only mayo worth eating. That is your fact for the day. Spread it.


//Phantom Planet 'Nobody's Fault'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spread it.
Like mayonnaise. :P

Anonymous said...

did u hit ur head or something
hellmans or nothing at all

Jessica said...

comp - :-P

anon - you're not thinking clearly. hellmans tastes like butter. if i wanted to eat butter, i'd buy butter and put that on my sandwich.

Anonymous said...

You asked on my blog, but I'll respond here.
It's Hellmans or nothing for me. I can't get that same satisfaction out of any other brand. Not even Light Hellmans.

Jessica said...

fp - I'm the same way with my Miracle Whip Lite.