5.08.2008

You're Too Funny To Be So Heavenly

Registered for Fall 2008 and my last semester as a college student! WOOHOO! As of late December 2008/early January 2009 (depending on when my grades get in) I will have a BA in philosophy. So useful! Anyway, here's my schedule for this coming fall semester:

MON and THURS
Hebrew Prophets in English: 1:10-2:25pm
Philosophical Psychology: 2:45-4:00pm

TUES and FRI
Asian American Literature: 9:45-11:00am
Revolutions in Modern Philosophy: 11:10-12:25pm

Why am I taking an Asian American Lit class and two classes on Friday? Well, I need one last "pluralism and diversity core" which Asian American Lit satisfies. Plus, a friend of mine is taking it this semester and she said it's very easy. And I'm taking two classes on Friday because Revolutions in Modern Philosophy is a core part of my major and they only offer one section every 3rd semester. Stupid, no? So I'm stuck with class on Friday, but I don't mind since I probably won't be working after June. My boss informed me the other day that they're making budget cuts and they're probably going to have to let me go. Doesn't bother me all that much though. I didn't want to work during the summer and I would only be able to work one day a week next semester anyway.
So, to those of you in college, what are you taking next semester?

//'God' by Head Automatica

4 comments:

dd said...

i m n law school
ill be taking tax and not sure yet about the rest

Frum Librarian said...

I miss school!!!!! Does this make me a loser or what?

A Merry Misanthrope said...

Research methods in communications science and disorders. Scientific and professional writing in csd.

fl- when i was younger my biggest dream was to be a librarian- or a drummer for rancid- but mainly a librarian.

frumskeptic said...

having wednesday's off is the best thing you can do...better than fridays off!!!

I had 3 semesters with wednesdays off, and I loved it!! tried to do that again, didnt work :(. Got friday's off one semester, was terrible. Couldn't accomplish any school work, and I stated shabbos prep same time as I would've had I had class.

Anyway, I took Modern philosophy this semester. I know its a diff college, but the material is the same, if you need any help, feel free to ask. :)