5.19.2008

My Lack Of Music Will Be Over Soon Enough and I'll Start Using Lyrics In My Title Again



Now, I am not a fan of any of the 3 people mentioned in this video, but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Talk about propaganda (wait, is that even the right word here? I don't know. It's finals week. My brain don't work so good.) Anyway, like I said, this video is ridiculous so please don't think that these are my opinions. And though this is ridiculous, it is also absolutely hilarious. Enjoy!

5 comments:

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Oh my G-d that is so funny! This guy is so sarcastic; "Barak Hussein Obomber"!. "Whore Girl"! "Long legged pimp"!

I don't get this nigga' to be honest- he be a black man too! And he supports white women over the three most influential black people in America?! And it's obviously totally out of the blue to say that any of them, especially to say all of them are homosexual! Where is this guy coming from?!

Jessica said...

lol. this guy is crazy, but it makes for a wonderful youtube video!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that. :) Now I want to make tshirts that say "Opera Winfrey Hates White People".

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Yo, by the way; you seriously have all the most kick-a-- alternative songs that seem to have eluded my in the past on your website! Thanks!

Jessica said...

punk - lol! I'll buy one.

shlomo - Glad you like. I'll hopefully be adding some new songs soon.