11.28.2007

Do What You Will, Just Know What This Means

Corey and I went to Cleveland for Thanksgiving. It's hard for me not to refer to Cleveland as "home" anymore. I lived there from the day I was born until a couple of months after my 21st birthday. Other than the 9 months that I lived in Israel after high school, I had never been away from my family for more than 3 days at a time. But Corey is my family now. "Home is any four walls with the right person inside of them."* Corey is my home now. Wherever he is, that's home. Regardless, I still can't wait until New York is no longer home. Only a year and a half left! To tell the truth, this semester (for those of you not in school anymore it would be these past few months) have actually gone fairly quickly. Hoping the next year and a half follows suit.



*Author unknown

No comments: