11.06.2007

Tell Me Now and I Won't Ask Again

There is nothing quite like motown, the music, that is. Though, if you look at my favorite music, with the exception of The Supremes, it would seem I think otherwise. Looking at my favorite bands you wouldn't know that I was a fan of disco also. Yeah, bell-bottoms, Saturday Night Fever, Cocaine-sniffing disco. There is some motown and some disco that is absolute shite, but as a whole, they frikkin rock. Okay, rock is the wrong word here, but you know what I mean.

Ooooh I love the nightlife, I like to boogie, on the disco 'round! Yeah! (The motown 'round too... if that exists.)

2 comments:

yingerman said...

Hey smile!
You just got a comment.
OK ok no big, but still, it means sometook the effort to type this up!
(And i'm a 4 finger typist too)
Good luck

derek said...

I love "I Love The Nightlife"...there's something about that song that is hokey and cool and funny at the same time.

I like Motown (my grandma LOVES Marvin Gaye) too. Disco brought many disparate people together: black, white, younger, older, suit-and-tie, bell-bottoms...maybe they were there for the weed or the coke but people were together, partying. That's a start....

...then Reagan won. Party over!